As of today's Daily Illuminator, we've got six titles out of the possible twelve that might be unlocked:
- GURPS Action 6: Tricked-Out Rides
- GURPS Hot Spots: The Incense Trail
- GURPS How to Be a GURPS GM: Ritual Path Magic
- GURPS Steampunk Setting: The Broken Clockwork World
- GURPS Action 7: Mercenaries
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 21: Megadungeons
I can't speak for anybody else, but:
a) I'm pretty much interested in all of them, and particularly the first and fourth. Car chases are an integral part of the Action genre and the game needs more material for them, and I do not doubt that Phil has conjured up something remarkable for steampunk.
b) I've read Megadungeons. Peter asked for some comments on an early draft. It is an excellent work which provides very practical advice for running a large dungeon. If you do dungeon crawling adventure at all, you want this book.
This is, then, shaping up to be something remarkable. If/when Incense Trail comes up, I may post a little something cut for space.