Yes, this is one I wrote. Not going to on at any length, but I'm not sure I ever pointed out that this is a worked out version of an adventure seed I wrote some time back for the Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 Kickstarter. Dungeon crawling plus a little cosmic horror and outer space. And it's nominally part of the Wellsprings of Creation setting outlined in the Pyramid Dungeon Collection.
(This is the kind of thing I'd have sent into Pyramid back in the day, but that's not an option now, so here we are.) The GURPS Action series is the gift that keeps on giving for a lot of modern-and-later gaming. GURPS Action 2: Exploits has rules for sneaking around, running away, and all kinds of other activities which can be easily transplanted to cyberpunk and other high-tech settings. GURPS Action 6: Tricked-Out Rides provides more of the same for its topic, giving an easy framework for describing and even designing common types of vehicles without all the math and paralysis-by-analysis of GURPS Vehicles. Pick a standardized vehicle type (van, compact car, etc.) and apply modifiers (rugged, tinted windows). But, of course, it’s limited. It’s just ten pages, after all, so it’s great for common passenger vehicles for the modern(ish) era. But higher-tech vehic...
Comments
you can contact ogbeifun now via Email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680
He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.
2: erkek spor ayakkabı
3: erkek spor ayakkabı
4: erkek spor ayakkabı
5: erkek spor ayakkabı
6: erkek spor ayakkabı